$14 Zopsc Solar Fountain Pump 6V 1.4W Solar Power Fountain with Brus Patio, Lawn Garden Outdoor DÃÂ©cor Water Gardens Ponds www.glassmatgroup.com,6V,/cambiogenetic948719.html,with,$14,Solar,Pump,Solar,Brus,Zopsc,Power,Fountain,Patio, Lawn Garden , Outdoor DÃÂ©cor , Water Gardens Ponds,Fountain,1.4W Popular shop is the lowest price challenge Zopsc Solar Fountain Pump 6V Power Brus with 1.4W $14 Zopsc Solar Fountain Pump 6V 1.4W Solar Power Fountain with Brus Patio, Lawn Garden Outdoor DÃÂ©cor Water Gardens Ponds www.glassmatgroup.com,6V,/cambiogenetic948719.html,with,$14,Solar,Pump,Solar,Brus,Zopsc,Power,Fountain,Patio, Lawn Garden , Outdoor DÃÂ©cor , Water Gardens Ponds,Fountain,1.4W Popular shop is the lowest price challenge Zopsc Solar Fountain Pump 6V Power Brus with 1.4W
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Solar Fountain
Solar Panel Power: 6V, 1.4W
Pump Power: JT-180 (CE/ROHS/IP68) DC6V/0.96W 160MA
Maximum Pump Flow: 180L/h
Pump Maximum Water Level: 75cm (Spray 30-50cm vertically) work at sunny days
Life: 20000 Hours
Working Hours: 7:30am to 5:00pm (sunny summer)
Application: Suitable for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation oxygen supply.
Diameter: Approx. 16cm / 6.3in
Plate Thickness: Approx. 1.5cm / 0.6in
Weight: Approx. 225g / 7.9oz
1. Put the pump completely in the water and the nozzle in the water to ensure that the pump is firmly fixed to the bottom of the fountain to avoid vibration.
2. Plug the pump socket into the solar panel output socket.
3. Place the solar panel in sufficient sunlight, preferably facing the sun directly.
4. Restart: If the sun is off, restart it within 1 second after the sun returns.
1 x Solar Panel1 Bag x Accessories (8pcs)1 x User Manual
1. Make sure there is enough water in the fountain, especially on sunny days; always keep the pump below the water surface.2. Change the water frequently, keep the water clean, and avoid the dirt from interfering with the operation of the pump.3. Be careful to protect the solar panel from damage.4. Keep the surface of the solar panel clean.5. Remember not to expose the product to sunlight without water.6. Battery not included.
© 2021 USHBC All Rights Reserved.
The USHBC has adopted a diversity outreach plan to attempt to achieve a diverse representation on the Council. USHBC programs are open to all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, genetic information, parental status and marital or family status. It is USHBC policy that membership on the Council and its committees reflect the diversity of individuals served by its programs. To accomplish this objective, the USHBC will strive to attain representation of growers and other industry participants from diverse backgrounds on the Council and USHBC committees. To this end, the USHBC strongly encourages women, minorities and persons with disabilities to seek nominations to the USHBC and to participate in Council and USHBC committee activities.
This website contains links to third-party websites. Such links are provided for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; the USHBC is not responsible for the information provided or views expressed therein.