Neck Stretcher Cervical Traction Regular dealer for and Pa Relief Pian TMJ Neck,Stretcher,/nunch652738.html,Pa,TMJ,Traction,Cervical,for,$13,Relief,and,Neck,Health Household , Medical Supplies Equipment , Occupational Physical Therapy,Pian,www.glassmatgroup.com Neck,Stretcher,/nunch652738.html,Pa,TMJ,Traction,Cervical,for,$13,Relief,and,Neck,Health Household , Medical Supplies Equipment , Occupational Physical Therapy,Pian,www.glassmatgroup.com $13 Neck Stretcher Cervical Traction for Neck Pian Relief and TMJ Pa Health Household Medical Supplies Equipment Occupational Physical Therapy $13 Neck Stretcher Cervical Traction for Neck Pian Relief and TMJ Pa Health Household Medical Supplies Equipment Occupational Physical Therapy Neck Stretcher Cervical Traction Regular dealer for and Pa Relief Pian TMJ
The Cervical neck stretcher utilizes a trilobite shaped design to completely support the neck as well as head permitting complete comfort involving neck and shoulder muscle groups.
Use the neck and shoulder relaxer just 10 minutes a day to relieve neck tension and tension headaches. It is recommended by health care professionals to maintain proper curvature of your cervical spine at home to help mitigate the stresses of improper posture and relax overactive muscles.
Made from a specialized type of polyurethane foam, Similar to an advanced memory foam, designed to compress for comfort while maintaining its natural healing shape.
11 Soft Fingers Massage Bars designed to feel and function like skilled therapeutic hands under neck and head, offers tissue massage to release the tension in muscles and enhance the blood circulation.
Taking advantage of the pillow for only 10 minutes per day, it can help you restore correct cervical posture as well as relieve you from neck pain and also neck related headaches.
1. Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor or recliner.
2. Locate the Trilobite Stretcher around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction (Steep Slope Towards Neck and Shoulder).
3. Gently reposition on the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, put your hand beside your head.
4. Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
5. If lying on your back, your eyes should be looking straight up towards the ceiling. If reclining, your head should be in the same position relative to your back.
6. Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
7. You may notice your neck, traps and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture become more aligned.
8. Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if need.
9. Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use the light traction for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
10. If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support ( concave side under your head).
11. NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using device and consult with your healthcare professional.
12. This product is waterproof. If there is a smell, simply use warm water with liquid soap or any sanitizer commonly used in the home or healthcare setting.
Pro Bono opportunity for law students View Event Details
The first of a free three-part workshop series to get you comfortable using Excel. In this workshop, you will learn how to navigate the interface, create a simple spreadsheet, and organize information. View Event Details
Career Center Virtual Drop-In Hours View Event Details